Sunday, June 27, 2010

Now Obama is openly threatening us.

Just when you thought Senator/Emperor Palpatine might enjoy continuing toying with us as he has while he continues his destruction of the country, he has now today finally started to show a fringe of his true colors and make his first all-out threat against us all.

President Obama on controlling the debt: "Somehow people say, why are you doing that, I'm not sure that's good politics. I'm doing it because I said I was going to do it and I think it's the right thing to do. People should learn that lesson about me because next year when I start presenting some very difficult choices to the country, I hope some of these folks who are hollering about deficits and debt step-up because I'm calling their bluff. We'll see how much of that, how much of the political arguments that they're making right now are real and how much of it was just politics."

And Satan begins to rear his ugly head.

Now to be fair, this may just be hot air. But it may also involve something extremely dire for us all. Clearly he has been planning all of this for quite a long time; either that, or he's delusional and merely think he has.

Either way, the man is vicious.

Join the discussion on his words by clicking on the title above.

No comments: