Sunday, April 4, 2010

Obama has hit an all-time low.

Well, Obama is continuing to tank with the popularity of the people with his overall performance. Click on this entry's title for the results.

It has recently been remarked by many that Americans are waking up to the reality of just what sort of individual this is who is currently inhabiting The White House... and they don't like it one bit.

There was a particular quote scrolling across the bottom of the Fox News broadcast screen around three or four nights ago which I have been attempting to find online so I could share a link to it, but for some reason I have been unable to locate it, probably because I don't recall the exact wording of the comment used. So I'm going to go ahead and share it myself the best I can and will correct its wording later for the sake of accuracy should I finally find an article on the subject: when asked about the sharp disapproval in his rating polls, Obama's response was to reply, "I didn't get into office to parent my popularity."

Isn't it just wonderful to know that we have such a caring man at the helm?

Click this entry's title above.

No comments: