Friday, September 30, 2011

I apologize for the lack of updates

As you may have noticed, I have not been able to update or add to this page simply because I have been busy.

What have I been doing? Spending all my spare time attending Tea Party Events, organizing, making statements and dedicated artwork to the cause of our freedom here in the United States. It has been extremely exhausting, but I believe worth it in the end. I simply haven't been at my computer (and I didn't have much time to begin with). Many times I've had to ask for and arrange rides home, sleeping extremely small lengths of time, and then head back to work the next day. All of my spare time, and I do mean ALL of my spare time, has been dedicated to The Tea Party Cause.

Please accept my apologies, and rest assured that this page has been anything but abandoned.

No comments: